APR manufactures durable wood plastic composite extrusion profiles and products that offer a sustainable timber alternative for a wide range of industries.
- It will not rust, splinter, rot or dramatically weather with age and the impact from UV radiation is minimal
- Being chemically inert, there will be no leaching of chemical into the soil like treated wood and it will not be eaten by termites
- Has a lower thermal conductivity than metal and concrete and with minimal water absorption, makes the product resistant to sea water and salt
- Like wood, metal and plastic, WPC products have the versatility to be easily cut, drilled, screwed, bolted and stapled to aid ease of installation
- Has a strength far greater than plastic products and being much lighter makes it easier to handle than metal or concrete
- The durability is far superior and will outlast any traditional material
SA Product Register
APR proudly supports the Industry Advocate’s SA Product Register initiative and have a wide range of SA products in production at our facility located at 29-33 Woomera Rd, Edinburgh, South Australia.